GLASS FIBRE BRAIDED SLEEVING WITH POLYURETHANE VARNISH 13FGU – 4kV- Thermal Class F 155°C
Thermal Class F (155°C)
working temperature: from -30°C to +155°C
(This version is more flexible than the 13F sleeving)
Working temperature: da –30°C a 155°C
• • High flexibility and remarkable mechanical resistance.
• Working temperature at 155°C, peaks at +200°C (for a short time)
• Dielectric strength: 4000 V minimum, 5000 V medium
• It is particularly suitable for covering and insulation, connection connections of electric motors and transformers in class F, wiring, outputs of conductors, etc.
• Good resistance to solvents
• Good compatibility with impregnation varnishes and resins