SYNTHETIC ARAMID FIBRE(Kevlar®) SLEEVING – Thermal Class C 220°C
Kevlar® braided sleeving untreated and not impregnated
MATERIAL: Kevlar® braided sleeving untreated and not impregnated
- Operating temperature 250°C, peaks at 330°C
- Good resistance to radiations
- Good flexibility
- fraying at cut
- Low thermal expansion coefficient
- Good resistance to abrasion and cut-proof
- Very high tensile strength
- Good resistance to abrasion, cut and compression
- Applications on class H and C motors
- Protection of wire harnesses from strong abrasion and high temperatures
- Steel, industry, nuclear, wire harness protection subjected to high temperature, glass industry
- Thermal protection on conveyor belt rollers, glass industry, steel mills
- Various thicknesses and widths, minimum length 100 mt.
- Braid up to a diameter of 100 mm minimum length 100 mt.
- SPECIALPROCESSES: info on request, minimum quantity 100 mt.
PACKAGING: bobbins, spools